Close the Gap…with T-Tapp!
Close the tummy gap…
…and strengthen your core in this 13 week e-course/video program!
Master T-TappTrainer Trisch Richardson created this course after using T-Tapp workout moves and techniques to close her diastasis recti gap, and has since helped other women close the gap using the same techniques. Now you can benefit from the same tips she shares with her clients!
Registration is closed for this class. If you would like to be notified when the next registration opens, leave your email address with us below!
Next registration period will begin August 2017
Not just a course that leaves you on your own to figure it out!
1. Live support with Trisch in a private Facebook group
2. Step-by-step instructions with streamed videos to give clear guidance and reduce overwhelm
3. Core strengthening tips to not only close the gap but KEEP it closed
4. Tips and schedules to help you safely ease back into your T-Tapp workouts
5. Core strength = better ab activation which means better results–whether you have the gap or not!
The first launch of Defeating Diastasis ended in January…
here are a few of the amazing results:
Stronger pelvic floor
Gap got smaller (some completely closed!)
Stronger core and more ab awareness
Less or no leakage when sneezing or coughing!
Defeating Diastasis takes you step by step from determining how wide your gap is to easing you into floorwork when ready!
Streamed videos demonstrating techniques and modification of T-Tapp moves to protect your progress while you work on strengthening your core.
Thirty-six lessons over thirteen weeks to lay a strong foundation and gradually build core strength
Regular Attitude Check-Up videos to encourage you and keep momentum going!
Facebook group where you can ask Trisch questions and share the jouney with others going through the course.
Discount on all T-Tapp DVDs and products AND help choosing the workout that suits you!
This is a real-time e-course where I’ll be your cheerleader and your coach!
Is this just for women with the diastasis recti gap?No—this course is for anyone wanting to strengthen their core for better ab activation—creating a foundation that leads to better results in slimming and trimming the midsection!
How soon will I see results?
Will you close your gap in 13 weeks? While I can’t promise you’ll close your gap completely, I do know that if you practice the exercises faithfully, you WILL see progress! Mary saw her progress during the development of the program, with more time between lessons. Just think what consistent lessons could do!
What if I'm totally new to T-Tapp? Do I need to buy a workout DVD?Defeating Diastasis starts with the primary principles and techniques of T-Tapp and progresses into moves, which are demonstrated in the videos. You can start the program without a prior purchase, although there are seminar dvds that would be helpful to understand the theory and principles behind T-Tapp. You get a client discount on T-Tapp dvds and products ordered through me, and I will gladly help you choose the best workout to suit your needs at the end of the course if you don’t already own one.
Breaking News, Trisch!!!
My gap has closed!!! things I’ve noticed the last couple of weeks… changes in tummy contour, still a ways to go, but everything has been moving up and in, some pants I couldn’t wear when we started fit now, greater blood flow to the skin at the surgery site – my scar is almost invisible TO ME, and that’s saying something! When measuring just a little while ago to check my progress, I was able to hold the crunch position without straining, what I mean is without feeling the need to rest and put my head back down to the floor and then start again, which I needed to do several times at the start of the program. I still have a ways to go, still mastering the form of the later exercises from DD and adding in some of the moves from MORE. My thoughts as I go about my day are: Bend, Tuck/Curl, Knees Out, Ribs Up, and then ZIP up the abs! Happy New Year!!!! Yes, we can! Thank you, Trisch Richardson!
– Kathleen G.
An additional “result-you-can’t-measure” benefit:
I had a lot of mind renewal as a result of this course. Confidence building, more consistency on exercising, practicing more self care, the T-Tapp community, the empathy and support…those things all happened and are reasons I recommend T-Tapp and this program to others.
Let me share a few victories:
1) My gap is closing. I started at a 2 above my navel and I am down to less than one.
2) I can feel some activation going on when I zip up the top of the abs….I thought those muscles were dead.
3) After doing T Tapp on and off for over a decade, I can finally initiate the tuck with the abs…had no clue what that meant before this course.
4) I can sneeze twice without wetting my pants…before this course, I could not sneeze once without a little accident.
5) I remember often to zip up those abs when picking up a toddler or putting on certain clothes or getting out of bed.
6) I am learning to be kinder and gentler to myself.
7) Trisch Richardson is absolutely amazing….and that is a victory for us all who have had to opportunity to have her guide us along this journey.
– Sue M.
Would you like me to let you know when registration opens again in August? Leave your email with me below and I’ll drop you a note!